Landlords Overview - Maras
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-16810,qode-listing-1.0.1,qode-social-login-1.0,qode-news-1.0,qode-quick-links-1.0,qode-restaurant-1.0,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,hide_top_bar_on_mobile_header,qode-theme-ver-12.1,qode-theme-bridge,bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.2,vc_responsive


Our Landlord’s products are designed with you in mind, cover your properties with our Landlord Insurance or arrange your own reference with our Tenant Referencing service in partnership with 

Landlords’ insurance

Get a Quote

Our Buildings and contents insurance is designed specifically for landlords – and will help to provide assistance should the unexpected happen.

Our cover includes:

  • Cover for accidental damage included as standard for professional working tenants
  • Extra malicious damage cover is available for professional working tenants – up to £10,000
  • Buildings covered automatically up to £600,000 with an option to extend to £2 million, to protect against the cost of structural repairs – this is the Buildings Sum Insured – how much it would cost to rebuild the entire property from scratch
  • Cover available up to £50,000 for damage to the landlord’s contents – including fixtures and fittings
  • Cover in the event of fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake or storm, floods, falling trees, collision with an animal or vehicle, and even things dropping from the sky
  • Cover for water or oil leaks from heating systems or pipes – including up to £5,000 to help trace and access the problem
  • Cover for ground movement such as subsidence or landslips
  • Cover for temporary accommodation – for up to 12 months
  • Cover for unoccupied properties – for up to 60 days
  • Cover for property owners liability up to £2 million, and public liability up to £2 million
Get a Quote

Home emergency insurance

Home emergencies, for instance a leaking roof, broken heating or a blocked drain can cause disruption to tenants, and take time and money to put right. Our Home emergency product is now available as a standalone product as well as an additional cover on a Landlords Insurance Policy.

Find out more...

Landlords tenant referencing

Simply register your details to begin using our tenant referencing service today. Instant References are £20 + VAT and Comprehensive References are only £35 + VAT.

Register Now